We all do get annoying comments on our posts just like I do, We decided to let you know how to restrict comments on Instagram so you won’t get embarrass or would have to delete each comment which might be much.
Let’s go Over the Benefits of Restricting Comments on your Posts.
- More like Privacy
- No one can Comment on your Post Until you or they follow you
- Keep Spammers Off
How can I Restrict Comments On Instagram?
- Launch the Instagram App
- Go to Your Profile, you can get that by Clicking your Profile photo at the bottom right corner of the app.
- Now Select Privacy among the Settings Options which includes Security, Account, Notifications.
- Among the Privacy Options Select Comments. You can Select Other Options to Set your Preferences.
- Now you can control and hide comments on Instagram either by Allowing or Blocking Comments from. But due to this tutorial Select Allow Comments From
- In the Radio Button, you can either Allow Comments from Everyone, People you Follow and your Followers, People you Follow Only or Your Followers Only. But in our Case we Only allowed comments from People we Follow and our Followers.
- Now that’s all.
Comments Instagram Restrict Certain Activity. Confirming Comments has been Restricted.
To Confirm Comment has been restricted, Get another Account maybe a friends own or a Finsta account. Unfollow & remove the Main Account as a follower.
Log in to the Friends or Finsta Account and check the Contents of the Main Account, you will see a message saying “Comments on this post has been limited“. Now you can follow each other back.
Please if you find this helpful don’t forget to recommend it to your friends or family by using the Share Button Below. And Also If you have any complaint, issue, or suggestion feel free to use the comment box below.
This Article is only for educational purpose as a knowledgeable fact and to keep you save and we won’t be liable of any misuse you may use this or misinterpretation. All article here including this is only for Educational Purposes. Get More Insight here