Good day, this Free browsing tweak for Safaricom Kenya using Droid VPN has been pending for some days now and we could not publish it due to unability to test.
To Test all our Free Browsing Bugs, don’t hesitate to join our Telegram Group.
Without wasting much time and beating around the bush let’s gets to what we are here for.
- A Safaricom Kenya Sim Card
- Droid VPN or any UDP Tunnelling VPN.
- ZERO balance in both or either data balance or sim.
STEPS FOR SAFARICOM KENYA VIA DROID VPN Free Browsing.
- Insert Your Safaricom Kenya Sim Card into your internet accessible device.
- Download and Install Droid VPN app either from PlayStore or From our Telegram Channel.
- Now Configure it using the next steps.
HOW TO CONFIGURE SAFARICOM KENYA VIA DROID VPN SETTINGS.
Before following the steps below ensure you have followed the above steps before following these.
Remote UDP - 8080
Local UDP - 443
Choose UDP Mode - Mode 1
TCount - 0
RCount - 3
Now Hit the connect button and start browsing. It might take some time to connect.
If the Free Browsing Tweak for does does not work for you turn on airplane mode and turn off back.
If you have any questions or complaints feel free to contact us using the comment section or join us on Telegram for faster support.
Internetshub will/would not be liable for any misuse of this content or what it might leads. This is Only For Educational Purposes and to Alert the ISP Of Vulnerability in their Servers.