MTN Nigeria introduced the mPulse Bundle over few years now and with WeTunnel VPN you can Power MTN mPulse Bundle to support all apps.
The mPulse Bundle is majorly for Children who don’t use data for heavy download except using Google Search, Google Playstore & Some e-Learning MTN Websites.
Benefits of MTN mPulse Bundle.
Migrating to the mPulse Plan enables you enjoy benefits like
- Free WhatsApp data on First Recharge of the Month.
- 200 Naira Recharge on Birthday.
- Call at 15 kobo/s & SMS at 4 Naira per page.
- Free 10MB on First Recharge or Call of the Month.
- Special Data bundle for as low as 350MB for 50 Naira & 1.2GB for 150 Naira
- And many more offers, Read more from their website
Buying the Special Data Automatically migrates you to the mPulse Tariff Plan, thereby you forfeit other benefits you enjoy before.
- MTN Sim without Active Data Bundle
- Airtime to subscribe for the Special Data Bundle
- Android Device
- WeTunnel VPN
- MTN mPulse Configuration File (Optional but recommend)
Steps to Power MTN mPulse Bundle with WeTunnel
Remember to recharge your MTN Sim and subscribe for the Special data bundle by dialing *344*2# and selecting option 1 to Buy Data Bundle and select either
- 350MB weekly bundle for 50 Naira
- 1.2GB Monthly Bundle for 150 Naira
To check your available balance you use USSD Code *344*2# and option 2 for Data Bundle. More MTN USSD Codes here
Ensure you downloaded WeTunnel VPN, if you haven’t then do that either From Google Playstore or WeTunnel Telegram. Also download the Config File either From Telegram or Online File Hosting, it not compulsory cos you can select the Tweak on WeTunnel but we recommend cos as of writing this we got numerous reports its not working when selecting the tweak instead of importing.
Once you’ve successfully imported, its time to power the MTN mPulse Bundle.
- Select any Server in Server Spinner
- Select either Imported Config (if you imported file) or MTN mPULSE
How to Import Files on WeTunnel can be Found here (including Video Guide)
Click the Big Middle button to connect and wait for the button to become Green. If it does, turn on airplane mode, Check data balance and try again. If error persists, Feel free to leave a comment or hit us on Telegram Support with a Screenshot of the Log tab.
If this post “How to Power MTN mPulse Bundle with WeTunnel in 2022” was useful to you in any way, please do well to subscribe for more updates and share to anyone else who might find it useful. Also, keep checking our website for more related posts and follow us via our social media handles to get first-hand updates! Facebook || Twitter || Telegram || Pinterest || Instagram.
This Article is only for educational purposes, for imparting knowledge and to keep you safe. We won’t be liable for any misuse or misinterpretation this article might be used for. All articles on this website including this, are for educational purposes only. Get more information here.