Good day, Today we are going to show the Nigerians how to get Nigeria National ID Card without you having to visit any NIN Office.
I know of we would want to try something out on the internet until it asks for Identity Card and we have no choice than to quit since we have no other option.
- Internet Accessible Device
- Good Internet Connectivity
- Pre-enrolled NIN Number.
STEPS ON HOW TO GET YOUR NIGERIA NATIONAL ID CARD.
- Launch Your Google Playstore or any other App Store on your Device and Search the Keyword NIMC and download the first app pop up or Better still download from the Google PlayStore Link.
- Alternatively, you can download it from our Telegram Channel.
- Now Launch the NIMC App and input your NIN Number and Phone Number Registered. Can’t Remember NIN Number? Check Here.
- You Would be asked to input a 4 digits pin after which you would be able to access the dashboard.
- After the above steps select the tab showing show my ID and immediately you get your Nigeria ID Card.
If You Tried the Above Step and you still have issues feel free to use the comment box or contact us on Telegram.
Don’t Forget to also Spread the word and Share with someone. Also join us on Telegram for More Updates.
This Article is only for Educational purpose as we will not be liable of any misuse or abuse of the system.