We all getting used to or likes the Google Chrome Group Tabs feature which allows you to group numerous tab into their different categories or your best suite of tabs.
The Group Tab is enabled default on all Google Chrome but in a case where as you can’t find it or it just stop showing it follow the steps below on how to activate it easily.
Steps on Enabling Google Chrome Group Tabs.
In a case where you need the so called Google chrome group tabs it very easy by following the bullets below.
- Launch Google Chrome ensure its the latest version.
- Click the 3 dots at the Top
- Go to Settings
- Scroll a little to top and select Accessibility
- Now ensure all options are untoggled as in the screenshot below
- Restart app and see the Changes.
Now you would notice all your tabs are in Grouped or Grid.
Grouping the Tabs.
There are almost same similarities between grid and group just that a grouped tab comprises of more than one grid tab and to group tab all you need is,
- Long press on the grid tab
- Drag and Drop into another grid tab, now all is done.
If you find this helpful don’t forget to recommend it to your friends or family by using the Share Button Below. And Also If you have any complaint, issue, or suggestion feel free to use the comment box below.
This Article is only for educational purpose as a knowledgeable fact and to keep you save and we won’t be liable of any misuse you may use this or misinterpretation. All article here including this is only for Educational Purposes. Get More Insight here.