To Share VPN Connection is different from Sharing a Hotspot Connection even though it still the same aim we Share the Connection.
WHAT IS A VPN?
VPN as the name Stands for is an acronym for the word Virtual Private Network.
A virtual private network (VPN) provides privacy, anonymity and security to users by creating a private network connection across a public network connection.According to Wikipedia.
WHY DO WE NEED A VPN?
According to Namecheap, You need a VPN for the following Reasons.
- You use Public WiFi frequently.
- You shop or bank online.
- You work remotely.
- You care about your customer’s data.
Some Other Reasons are
- You Open Torrent Websites.
- Bypass Blocked Websites.
- Free Internet Connection.
STEPS ON SHARING VPN CONNECTION.
- STEP 1: VIA HOTSPOT.
Sharing via Hotspot is not as Same as we all know, What I mean is that we don’t just turn on our Hotspot and WIFI, It would connect but it wouldn’t be sharing the VPN Connection. The Best is to Follow the Procedures on Sharing VPN Connection.
- Launch the PDANet+ App
- For WIFI Tethering, Select WiFi Direct Hotspot on the device that VPN Data Connection is Available on.
- On the Other Device, Turn On WiFi and Select the WiFi given in PdaNet+ and input the password.
- You have Successfully Share VPN Connection via PdaNet+.
On Windows or iOS, Do the Same as above.
The Steps here is Similar to that of PdaNet+, Download the App from Playstore.
- Launch the app EveryProxy.
- Toggle on HTTP HTTPS
- A Proxy Host and Port would be generated, which could be used to connect from other Devices.
- Tap on the WiFi Connection you connected to from your Device WiFi settings and Click Modify (Its written as Advance on some devices), Tap proxy and edit it to Manual and Add the Proxy Host and Proxy Port given.
- Go to Settings,
- Select Network and Internet, then Proxy
- Scroll down and Toggle on Manual Proxy Setting.
- Edit it and Add Proxy Host and Port given in EasyShare.
You can Surf your Devices with the Share VPN Connection.
STEP 2: VIA USB TETHERING.
We can still Tether and Share VPN Connection via USB (Universal Serial Bus). How do we do that?
Still using PdaNet+ , You Select the USB Tether and connect the USB CORD to your PC. Instantly, you are already Sharing your VPN Connection with your PC (Personal Computer).
Also Check Out How to Spy on your Friends WhatsApp Messages.
STEP 3: VIA BLUETOOTH.
PdaNet+ Also Support the Feature of Bluetooth Sharing of VPN Connection.
Select Bluetooth Mode, Allow it to Turn On your Bluetooth for you then Connect the Other Device via to the Bluetooth Connection.
WHY DO SHOULD I SHARE VPN CONNECTION?
Sharing your VPN Connection doesn’t Lessen the Security or does any harm but be Sure you trust the person before you do cos the person might access some sites which may put you in danger.
You may want to Share your VPN Connection because oof the following Reasons.
- Using Different Devices
- Free Browsing
- Not enough funds to get individual Accounts.
- and Many more.
If You have or Know any other Steps or app that allows Sharing of VPN Connection via the Above Protocol or Some Other do ensure to Leave a comment on it as it could be added to our Article.
You Like this Article? Don’t forget to use the Share Button and Follow Us For More.
All Articles on this Website including this 3 Simple Steps on How To Share VPN Connection is only for Educational Purposes. We (Internetshub) would not be liable for any misuse.